羽翎的聊天天堂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkterror the Faceless Void.

5 posters

向下

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Empty Darkterror the Faceless Void.

帖子  衰佬 周五 三月 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Darkterror the Faceless Void.

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Fv1cs2Darkterror the Faceless Void. Fv2rx7

Darkterror - The Faceless Void
Range: 128 | | Move Speed: 300 | Primary: AGI
Str: 17 + 2.2 | Agi: 21 + 2.65 | Int: 15 + 1.5
Damage: 58 - 64 | HP: 473 | Mana: 195
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.61
Attack Speed: 1.34 (+ 21% IAS) | Armor: 4
Complete Stats

Pros and Cons.

Pros
- An absolute MONSTER lategame.
- Can disable an entire team + all their creeps + their tower for 6 seconds.
- Backtrack gives not only Physical but Magical evasion too, Physical evasion stacks with Butterfly, coughIMBAcough.
- One of the best escape and ambush skills with very long range.
- Basically ungankable and unkillable.

Cons
- Weak early game.
- No AoE damage spells or nukes at all.
- Relies on luck for Timelock and Backtrack to trigger.
- Starting stats and stat growth are just average.
- Item dependant.
- Chronosphere disables your allies aswell.

Skills

Time Walk [W]
Darkterror the Faceless Void. Invibw4
Quickly moves to a target location and slows the movement and attack of all units within 300 AOE at the end of its path for 3 seconds.

Level 1: 700 cast range. 10% slow.
Level 2: 900 cast range. 20% slow.
Level 3: 1100 cast range. 30% slow.
Level 4: 1300 cast range. 40% slow.
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 13

Backtrack
Darkterror the Faceless Void. Btgx0
Whenever damage is recieved, Faceless Void moves a moment back in time to try to dodge that damage. Can backtrack both physical and mystical attacks.

Level 1: 10% chance.
Level 2: 15% chance.
Level 3: 20% chance.
Level 4: 25% chance.
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

Timelock
Darkterror the Faceless Void. Tlmq5
Gives a chance that an attack will do bonus damage and stun an opponent for 1 second.
Level 1 - 10% chance per attack, 40 bonus damage.
Level 2 - 15% chance per attack, 50 bonus damage.
Level 3 - 20% chance per attack, 60 bonus damage.
Level 4 - 25% chance per attack, 70 bonus damage.
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

Chronosphere [C]
Darkterror the Faceless Void. Voidulticu9
reates a rip in spacetime causing all units in that area to become trapped for its duration. Faceless Void has a mysterious connnection with spacetime that causes him to be unaffected by the sphere. Casting range increase per level. 1 second casting time.

Level 1: 3 seconds.
Level 2: 4.5 seconds.
Level 3: 6 seconds.

Mana Cost: 175 / 200 / 225
Cooldown: 180

Skill Build

Level 1: Timewalk
Level 2: Backtrack
Level 3: Backtrack
Level 4: Timelock
Level 5: Backtrack
Level 6: Chronosphere
Level 7: Backtrack
Level 8: Timelock
Level 9: Timelock
Level 10: Timelock
Level 11: Chronosphere
Level 12: Timewalk
Level 13: Timewalk
Level 14: Timewalk
Level 15: Stats
Level 16: Chronosphere
Level 17-25: Stats

Skill Build Explanation

One level of Timewalk early game for emergency escape. 700 is a large range and should be enough to escape from basically all heroes at this time.

Backtrack gives you a chance to evade not only physical attacks but magical ones too. Magical spells are very strong early game and having a chance to evade them will greatly increase FV's survivability at this point in the game. Survivability is the most important thing early game. Backtrack is better than stats, no reason to skip it and go for stats.

Timelock is good for neutral creeping and maxing it early will really help when you start to neutral at about level 10 or so. With my build, early game stats will not be so important because the 3 Wraith Bands will make up for the stats and with Backtrack and Timelock you should have no trouble surviving.

Chronosphere is gotten whenever possible, it is a very versatile ultimate.

Item Build

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Butterflysq1Darkterror the Faceless Void. Mantays1Darkterror the Faceless Void. Powertreadshj8Darkterror the Faceless Void. Razormasksg1Darkterror the Faceless Void. Razormasksg1Darkterror the Faceless Void. Razormasksg1

Item Build Explanation

Treads are for MS and the IAS. For a hero that relies purely on physical attacks to deal damage Treads is a must. The attack speed is a must for neutral creeping aswell as killing heroes. The faster you attack, the faster you will trigger Timelock.

Wraith Bands are for the bonus stats, damage and IAS. Wraiths > Bracers on FV because they are cheaper and FV needs to save money to buy late game items asap. Also, FV does not need the little extra HP that Bracers provide because he has Backtrack and the DPS that Wraiths provide is better.

Diffusal Blade. Many of you might be going, 'Diffusal on FV, WTF ? Get Mask of Madness !!!!one!one1!.
Mask of Madness is the cookie cutter item on FV but I think that Diffusal/Manta is good too. Diffusal/Manta has excellent synergy with FV. Mask of Madness is good because the faster you attack the faster Timelock will proc, but it is basically still relying on luck. Purge is a definite slow that will ensure you get extra hits and also helps to increase the chance of Timelock activating by providing you with extra chances to attack.
Manta is good because FV's Illusions can move through Chronosphere. Illusions won't bash, but they will manaburn and deal good damage as well as cause confusion. Manta Style also gives you extra HP and so instead of spending gold on HP increasing items you can focus on getting DPS items.

Butterfly is possibly the best item on FV. Evasion stacks with Backtrack to give you 47.5% evasion from physical attacks and your Illusions will have 30% evasion. It is not gotten as your first item because Eaglehorn takes longer to farm and you will be very weak while farming up for it. Diffusal is also better for ambushing/ganking and can be built up little by little.

Luxury Items

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Daipaosx7Darkterror the Faceless Void. Heartxs1Darkterror the Faceless Void. Assultnc0Darkterror the Faceless Void. Botta2

Buriza is for the massive DPS boost to both FV and his Manta illusions aswell. Increases by DPS more than MKB would and even better as Illusions can crit whereas they cannot deal the bonus damage from MKB.

Heart is for the HP boost. FV will become very dangerous and so he will always be targetted, Heart will help increase survivabilty by a huge amount. Oh, it also buffs the Manta Illusions heaps.

Assault Cuirass provides a good balance as it increases DPS aswell as EHP at the same time.

Boots of Travel become essential late game for map dominance and for defending/pushing.

Strategy

Early Game

Start off with Tangoes/Flasks, a circluit and as much ironwood branches as you can and go to your lane. Don't solo, you will get harrassed to death. Just farm and last hit as with any other hero. Finish 3 Wraith Bands and Treads whenever you can. Don't chase anywhere near tower unless you are certain you can get a kill and Timewalk out.

Mid Game

Continue to farm, farm and farm. Go neutrals whenver you can't go to a lane. Finish Diffusal asap. If you see low hp heroes alone that have pushed past the river go and ambush them. Timewalk in from fog of war, and start hitting them. As they start to run and the slow from Timewalk wears off, use Purge and continue to hit them. This will get a kill most of the time, especially if Timelock triggers a few times. If they don't die, chase and Timewalk slightely infront of them and keep hitting. Don't chase too far though, dying is not worth getting a kill. Depending on how many charges of Purge you have left and how fast you are farming get either an Eaglehorn or a Vitality Booster.

Late Game

Finish Manta when you think you no longer need Purge and upgrade Eaglehorn to Butterfly asap. FV is very strong at this part of the game and you should start ripping it up. You should be the one to start team battles. Timewalk in, use Manta, use Chrono and take out their Carry hero/Disablers. Push down towers and Rax, own and win, np.
衰佬
衰佬
☆管理员☆
☆管理员☆

男
帖子数 : 27
年龄 : 30
地点 : KL,Malaysia
职业/爱好 : Online ,Dota
注册日期 : 08-03-13

http://www.friendster.com/suiemozaii

返回页首 向下

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Empty huh?

帖子  0126813630 周四 三月 20, 2008 11:18 am

... Mad Mad

男
帖子数 : 2
年龄 : 32
地点 : malaysia
职业/爱好 : bar
注册日期 : 08-03-20

返回页首 向下

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Empty 回复: Darkterror the Faceless Void.

帖子  衰佬 周四 三月 20, 2008 7:27 pm

0126813630 写道:... Mad Mad

别过度灌水~请去看论坛的条规。
衰佬
衰佬
☆管理员☆
☆管理员☆

男

返回页首 向下

帖子  小罐頭 周五 三月 21, 2008 10:00 am

這些資料在哪裏找的哦 Question

小罐頭
◇中学生◇
◇中学生◇

男
帖子数 : 43
地点 : kl
职业/爱好 : 沒有
注册日期 : 08-03-15

返回页首 向下

帖子  衰佬 周五 三月 21, 2008 1:42 pm

小萍果 写道:這些資料在哪裏找的哦 Question

从GG Forum转帖的~
衰佬
衰佬
☆管理员☆
☆管理员☆

男

返回页首 向下

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Empty fv

帖子  -WoHaoHigh- 周五 三月 21, 2008 10:47 pm

stupid la u !!!it fv play this item let me see u know is what ? i tell u here = i dun care i use what hero it i see got manta de fv = my food !!!! noob la u !!!! it u want play with me then u can go garena find me!!! my nice is -WoHaoHigh-!! nice 2 meet u
-WoHaoHigh-
-WoHaoHigh-
◇小学生◇
◇小学生◇

男
帖子数 : 11
年龄 : 36
地点 : btw,pinang
职业/爱好 : play dota and basket ball
注册日期 : 08-03-21

返回页首 向下

帖子  衰佬 周日 三月 23, 2008 6:47 pm

-WoHaoHigh- 写道:stupid la u !!!it fv play this item let me see u know is what ? i tell u here = i dun care i use what hero it i see got manta de fv = my food !!!! noob la u !!!! it u want play with me then u can go garena find me!!! my nice is -WoHaoHigh-!! nice 2 meet u
Dai Kor~
Dun even at here kacau,Did u c it?i retread from GG-Forum.
If their information are worst,den do u think they will post a competition at forum there?
And mind ur words
衰佬
衰佬
☆管理员☆
☆管理员☆

男

返回页首 向下

帖子  小罐頭 周二 三月 25, 2008 8:45 am

我覺的電腦是死的
人是活的
如果每個人都一樣這樣買@.@
那樣dota就沒有新意了~

小罐頭
◇中学生◇
◇中学生◇

男
帖子数 : 43
地点 : kl
职业/爱好 : 沒有
注册日期 : 08-03-15

返回页首 向下

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Empty noob is noob cant help de

帖子  -WoHaoHigh- 周一 三月 31, 2008 12:03 am

sohai lo !!! how come say me kacau *** haiz sohai la u !!! go back study la dun at here say dota de samathink la !!!! bakayalo!!!
-WoHaoHigh-
-WoHaoHigh-
◇小学生◇
◇小学生◇

男
帖子数 : 11
年龄 : 36
地点 : btw,pinang
职业/爱好 : play dota and basket ball

返回页首 向下

Darkterror the Faceless Void. Empty hong ge cool men~~

帖子  -WoHaoNice- 周一 三月 31, 2008 12:04 am

haha our hong de du lan liao.... pig pig pig pig pig wakakakaka lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

-WoHaoNice-
◇小学生◇
◇小学生◇

男
帖子数 : 10
地点 : kedah
职业/爱好 : 小学生/打球

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限: